Warning: Tobacco can make you stupid

Firefighters in Texarkana, AR, say they put out a house fire early Friday morning that was caused by a man smoking in bed.

The man, who is on oxygen, dropped a cigarette and it ignited the oxygen and set his bed on fire.

Extra points: The man refused to leave the home, even though it was on fire.

Double extra points: He was trying to retrieve his cigarettes.

Full story here.

1 comment:

Darcie said...

Steve, thanks for finding these stupid news bits, they always make me laugh!