4.13.2018

COLD CUTS coming soon

I'm at that stage of the publishing process where I'm waiting for the printed proof to arrive in the mail. Earlier this week, I finished the final edits and formatting for my new crime novel, COLD CUTS, which will be available in trade paperback and Kindle versions by May 1.


COLD CUTS is a comic crime story about a low-level scammer, Lucky Flanagan, who gets mixed up with some guys who are smuggling Mexican bologna into the United States. Lucky is such an unlikely smuggler that he's perfect for the job. But there's a bigger scheme afoot, one that will end in violence.

Other characters in COLD CUTS include a butcher, a comic book nerd, two tattooed thugs known as the Badass Brothers, and a meat inspector who's a vegetarian. It's a fun novel, and I look forward to sharing it with all of you.

COLD CUTS will be my 31st published book, counting two Bubba Mabry novellas and three novels I wrote under the pen name Max Austin.

Meanwhile, another of my crime capers is on sale this week on Kindle for only 99 cents. BOOST follows Sam Hill, a professional car thief, as he challenges a vicious drug dealer in Albuquerque. Check it out here.

No comments: