4.20.2018

COLD CUTS now in paperback!

My new crime novel, COLD CUTS, was published this week in trade paperback. It's my 31st published book, and I'm very proud of the way it turned out.

The paperback sells on Amazon for $9.99. A $2.99 version will come out on Kindle by the end of the month.

The fast-paced novel was inspired by news reports about smugglers who specialize in Mexican bologna, which some consider a delicacy. The main character in COLD CUTS, a small-time crook named Lucky Flanagan, is recruited into a bologna smuggling ring. Things go terribly wrong, of course, resulting in some hilarious moments.

I'd like to thank award-winning authors Charlie Price, Bill Fitzhugh and Joseph Badal for the great blurbs on the back cover of COLD CUTS. I appreciate all of their support over the years.

Joe Badal says, "Only Steve Brewer could create a story based on contraband bologna." I think he meant that as a compliment.

No comments: